Quest Design Group
Quest Design Group (QDG) is known for Engineering Connections. The QDG team provides professional mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection system design services for the building construction industry. With offices in Oak Brook, Illinois and Sarasota, Florida, QDG works with architects and contractors in the Chicagoland area, on the Suncoast, and is licensed to work on projects in nearly 20 states from coast to coast.
Michael Janis opened the Chicago office in 2003 and quickly built a reputation for delivering state-of-the-art engineering services on a timely basis and at a good value for clients. The foundation of the company is people – engineers who are committed to their community and their profession. Lifelong learners seeking to expand their knowledge and experience, particularly as it pertains to all phases of construction project work. With a combined team of 25 people and experience with more than 5,000 projects QDG is here to serve you.
- Fire Protection
- Construction Administration
- Site Lighting
- Building Reviews and Due Diligence Reporting
- Third Party Plan Reviews
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Feasibility Studies
- Specification Development
- Geothermal Engineering Services
Serving is of the utmost importance to QDG. As a national engineering firm with offices in Illinois, Tennessee, and Florida, our employees take pride in supporting the industry at the national level and serving our communities at the local level. Our goal is to make certain every project is successful. We do that everyday by understanding and responding quickly to your needs.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Florida Engineering Society (FES)